If you’re looking for a getaway with an exciting side-action then a Morning desert safari is the best option in Dubai, Because Dubai is your perfect destination. This rich and modern city offers tourists luxury tourism in addition to being amazing at catering to adventurous travelers who want something more exciting than just relaxing on the beach or sightseeing through museums (although those do exist here too). Desert safaris provide this excitement as well; they are one popular activity that draws visitors from all over the world!
The UAE is a place of many wonders and the desert safari alone offers so much to see. The best time for these trips is early in the morning when you can witness first-hand A herdsman’s daily routine with his goats as they graze on rich grass near riverside villages or enjoy cups o’ joe at campfires after an evening spent roasting camel DNA over open fire pits made from stone cobbles heated by burning wood branches collected offsite!
Overview of Morning Desert Safari with UAE Desert Safari Tours
After a short drive from Dubai, you’ll enter the Lahbab Desert. Once it becomes too hot to continue and there are about 20 minutes for relaxation before our next activity begins with an optional quad biking tour offer that adventurous travelers can try if they wish!
Once your vehicle is ready to move toward the next destination. You will have a dune bashing drive for 30 to 45 minutes. You will be pleased to see how our experienced drivers tackle the uneven terrain and drive through the incline and declines of the sand.
After the dune bashing drive, it’s totally up to whether you want to enjoy sandboarding or just want to sit and enjoy the cinematic view. Oh Yes! Don’t forget to take pictures of yourself and desert landscapes.
Finally, you will reach Al Khayma camp where you will be welcomed traditionally with Arabic sweets, tea, and dates.
Inclusions for the Morning Desert Safari Dubai Tours
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Early Sunrise view of the Arabian desert
- Morning Desert Safari with Sand Boarding
- Red Dunes and Camel Safari
- Quad Biking (optional)
Departure & Return
- You will be picked up from your hotel anywhere in Dubai between 8:00 am To 9:00 am.
- The tour will end between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm. All tourists will be dropped off at their locations.
- Tour Departure time starts at 9:00 am.
- The total duration of the tour is approximately 4 hours.
- You will be dropped off at your destination between 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Travel must-have moderate physical fitness level.
- People with Heart and back problems should avoid this tour.
- Pregnant women and infants under 3 should also avoid this adventure.
Operated By: UAE Desert Safari
Things to carry along on Morning Desert Safari
- Comfortable shoes
- A hat
- A bottle of cold water
Things to Avoid
- Don’t carry huge bags or luggage.
- You will have a mandatory temperature check by our staff.
- Tourists must wear masks as our staff does.
- You must keep a social distance and carry hand sanitizers.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- You will receive a confirmation message at the time of booking.
- You can cancel the booking before 24 hours of the departure time with zero fee charges.
- There are no charges for Infants under 3 years.