Desert of Dubai 7 Things to Do
Dubai is a city full of adventure and exotic experiences. With endless deserts, crystal blue beaches, and unique attractions such as the indoor ski slope and Dubai Miracle Garden, this city has something to offer everyone. Here are 7 things you can do while exploring the desert of Dubai:
- Sandboarding – The vast dunes around the region make for great sandboarding spots. Why not grab a board and spend some time zooming down one of the biggest sand slides? You’re sure to have an adrenaline-filled experience as you zip down these fast-moving slops.
- Belly Dancing – If you’re looking for an authentic cultural experience, consider giving belly dancing a try. There are many lessons offered both in town and out in the desert. Asides from learning how to shimmy your way through the traditional dance, you’ll also learn about regional customs and culture through these classes.
- Horseback Riding – Exploring on horseback is an unforgettable experience with stunning views of camels roaming by as well as desert wildlife calling out along your ride. Chances are that if you’ve ever watched Arabian Nights or Aladdin, then you know what I’m talking about! Most exploration trips go to areas like Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve or Fossil Dunes located near Liwa Oasis which offers amazing views of Liwa’s famous sand peaks during your ride.
- Star Gazing – Go star gazing under desert’s night sky as it expands before your eyes – feeling like there’s no limit up above! Your chance of viewing a spectacular array of stars that flicker in between distant constellations increases when heading away from light pollution such as cities into open spaces away from artificial lights at night time like those captured in Arabian Nights Movies (see image).
- Quad Biking – Hire out a quad bike and explore within this vast landscape at speeds never seen before! With temperatures reaching extreme levels during peak season, ensure your hydrated throughout thought participating activities ensuring all safety measures are followed in order to gain optimal enjoyment out of quad biking adventures within Dubai’s magnificent deserts!
- Camel Riding – Set off on camel back trekking journeys starting off just outside or within Dubai encompassing majestic landscapes; why not take a tour into No Man’s Land visiting wilderness camps spotting wild animals roam free? Alternatively join organized camel racing events enjoyed by locals; get ready for intense race sessions lasting more than three hours around dawn till dusk!
- Dune Buggy Exploration – Once again take speed rush voyage against drifting sands with lassoing winds leading paths -allowing travelers an occasional turbo-boosted boost powering our way up scattered Dune hills filled with pleasure guaranteed lying ahead! Whether blasting through intriguing passes or gliding over graceful dunes afterwards savor special shishas blowfrom metal cases; concoct unique smokey flavors unleashing beneath star lit skies guaranteeing strong memories towering over memories made throughout ‘Desert Trips’ forming one dubai’s prized attractions amongst tourists alike globally deserved especially so bringing distinction showcased far beyond its corners thus hereby proudly stands hosting charms galore belonging uniquely here awaiting discovery anytime soon hopefully shortly indeed…